Instructions For Sending Images By Email
EMAIL ENTRY FORM
1. Make sure that the Entry Form has been completed and submitted. We will notify you when we have received the Entry Form and received your images.
2. You should make sure that the images are titled and be sure to send your images in their proper format – either horizontal or vertical so that we can upload your images properly.
3. The images you are entering may be sent as an attachment to an email message all in the same e-mail, but we prefer that you send them separately. Make sure we receive the name of the entry you are submitting so the titles will not get confused.
4. The images must be in JPEG (.jpg extension) format. If taken with a digital camera or scanned, your imaging program should give you the option of saving them in this format. We do not edit image clarity or crop them when sent as digital files so please send the images as you want them to be displayed.
5. Send a check for the required entry fee or pay by clicking on the PayPal button which you will find on the Call for Entries page and on the E-mail Entry Form. If paying by check, make the check payable to Watercolor Society of Alabama and mail to:
Creative Computer Services of Gulf Breeze, LLC
8943 Tara Circle
Milton Fl 32583
If you have any questions, you may email us at
or call us at 850-981-2619
You, the artist retain copyright to any and all images submitted.
By submitting images either online or in the mail, you thereby attest that all works entered have been created solely by you.